Wednesday, May 16, 2007

wen sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean FLUNGED bahyo

ehh guuuuuyyyyysss..
yethterday i told wen sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaann that he FLUNGED his bahyo. i told him more than once so that he would get the message..
it was such a good feeling lah. DAMNNNN THUANG
then i thought of huiiiiiitiiiiinnnnggg in class again so that pwick yankai took a picture of me..lol..yan kai THUCKS
then today got back engwish marks..i got 62 overall..b4 leh. damn good right? better than so many people in class..their english all damn THUCK lah..then ppl say i depressed..so i just replied them..'DEPRESSED WHAT SHEEEET?!'
lol..they THUCK..and exams also..THUCK

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahaha bahyo nia. I flunged my fesics. literally lah. i threw my paper. eh kenneth stop bullying wen sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean ah. or i make you want to go home. hoooome

Unknown said...

eh pwnage is me haha