Monday, September 17, 2007

orienteering

eh guyyyyyssss...
u know hor, last week got the ENNN...ORIENTEERING competition for PART BTH
then they put me at the checkpoint with samuel and my best friend MOONG...then the clue DAAAAAMMMNNN easy to find laaaaa...so i go hide it in the tree hole, then take one bottle cap, rub it in the mud then cover the tree hole...i DAAAAAMMMMNNNN smart laaaaaaaa...then all the gwoupth cannot find lor...then i go to the starting point disturb yap chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn..then i dropped my beret so yap chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnn pump me 20..CHEE SI LA yap chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn...then i go back to my checkpoint...then got one tam i zaaaaaaaaaooooooooo somewhere to call my darling huuiiiiiiiiiiitiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggg...then one group want to look for me so they waste tam....DAMN DUMMMMBBBB LAAAAAAAAAAAA
ya then got another tam hor, got TWEE groups at the same place laaaa...TWEE leh...so i chase them away...but then hor i realise that i chase the wrong group...so i tell them come back...then i realise that i should not call them come back...so i chase them away again...i very cute rite??? HURHURHUR
orienteering DAAAAMMNNN FUN laaaaaaaa...i play until DAAAAAMMMNNN THUANG
thats all...HUIIIIIITTTTTIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG I LOVE YOU.......MUACKTH
byeth

No comments: