Wednesday, January 2, 2008

happy new year

hello evweebady..KENNUTH IS BACK!!
i know u all miss me lah..TOOBAAH!
i missed you all too..especially my best friend MOONG
but i never miss HUIIIITIIIINNNNGGG..cauth i with her every night..love you tho much darling..MUACKTH
oh ya..happy new year evweeone..hahahth
today first day of school..that stupid wen sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn keep prank calling me..thank goodness today qiwen never come cwath..if not sure tio kajiiiiiiiaaaaaoooo by him also..then after school got ncc meeting..so i give alot of suggestions..cauth im the SECWETWEE ma..then that wen sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn so iwitating lah..so i told him 'doh meh me whack you ah' then he stop already..hahahth
KENNUTH HERE! KENNUTH THERE! KENNUTH EVERYWHERE!
kennethhhhhh...CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
yeth..thath me..byeth

No comments: